- Update on that absolutely absurd Etsy/reseller nonsense from yesterday. The actual company making Ecologica Malibu’s furniture speaks out and Etsy is sending poorly written cease and desist letters to people covering the story with actual evidence. Regretsy
- Turns out that Kazakhstan can now officially draw a link between Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan and a surge in tourism. ABC News Australia
- Susan Gerhard has a great interview with Sam Green, the director of a new documentary about Esperanto called The Universal Language. Fandor
- Apparently Biz Markie likes Barbie dolls. Who knew? Gawker
- This is why skilled people can’t have nice things. The Trenches
- Tired of bullet time? How about amazing bullet-time inspired light painting installations? Dude Craft
Finally, the NY Shakespeare Exchange is trying to Kickstart the budget for their 2012-13 season. Their goal is to make Shakespeare accessible to as wide an audience as possible. If they raise 45,000 dollars, they will be doing a really cool video Shakespeare project in honor of Shakespeare’s 450th birthday. They’re going to hire 154 actors to perform all 154 sonnets in 154 locations throughout NYC and release them online for a year leading into the birthday celebration. It’s worth at least watching their fundraising video, if not donating as well. I’m kicking in next week when I get paid again.