- Well, there goes that Battle Angel Alita movie. James Cameron only wants to do Avatars from now on. Cinema Blend
- Spike Lee’s Oldboy remake is going to keep the octopus scene and the hammer fight. Now if he could just keep the original actors, screenplay, sets, costumes, sound, score, effects, and direction and just opt to do a US release of the original, we’d be all set. IndieWire
- io9 imagines what would have happened had Edward Gorey illustrated H.P. Lovecraft. io9
- An oldie but a goody. How to Use an Apostrophe. The Oatmeal
- That was quick. Once gets a national tour. Playbill
- On the newest TableTop with Will Wheaton, a most improbable game of Zombie Dice occurs. All laws of statistics and probability go out the window. Geek & Sundry
- Like I always say, nothing is better or worse that a production of Chekov’s The Cherry Orchard. There is no gray area. Your production will either be incredible or unbearable. Congratulations to the cast of NYC’s latest The Cherry Orchard for winning that gamble. Full 2012 Lucille Lortel Award Winners. Broadway World
Finally, if you follow my Twitter, you know I’ve been obsessing over the Matilda original cast recording. I’m not alone. Matt Walker here figured out “When I Grow Up” by ear and turned it into a lovely pop piano solo.