Lots of exciting content at Sketchy Details this month. I began my New York Comic Con coverage, I went full tilt horror fanatic, and even had time to complain about copyright abuse.
Here are some highlights:
- Watchmen IV (Banned Books Week)
- Mia Farrow and the Case of the Uncertain Horror Heroine
- A’Linterieur: The Most Eff’d Up Movie I’ve Ever Seen
- I Saw The Devil Reviewed
- The Best and Worst of NYCC 2012
- Resolution Reviewed (the best horror you can’t see yet)
- NYCC 2012: The Cosplay Experiment
- ATM Reviewed (wherein I systematically eviscerate a lazy horror film)
- The Devil’s Carnival Reviewed
- The Estate of William Faulkner V. Midnight in Paris
- Santa Sangre Reviewed
And don’t forget to follow the Drag Race recaps over at Read and Rave, the new home of reality TV recaps from me.